Got a troll in my game
Hi!
During the game : I was playing killer (Myers)
I got a troll in my last game and he decided to help me and I didn't hooked that person because I wanted a 4k but the person bodyblocked the 2nd last survivor throw pallet and blocked window I killed everyone at the end but was wondering is there something bad that could happen to me for not hooking that person
I hope nothing bad can happen to me I hope this person could be ban for trolling and helping the killer
Sorry if I should have hooked that person but I wanted the 4 k
(Pardon my English it isn't my native language)
Comments
If anyone were to get banned, it would more likely be the survivor for working with the killer. Chances of you being banned are literally zero. Even so, bans for stuff like this almost never happen anyway.
You've got nothing to worry about to be honest.
Oh oki thank you!