I am the only who's like..

,,OMMFFG IMMA GONNA MAIN HIM/HER!!"

when you see gameplay of the new killer?


I mostly end up playing him/her a few times and then i am back to nurse and myers..

Comments

  • Nurse… and Myers?

    Interesting combo of mains.

  • Nah, haven't bought a character with more than shards since pig and that was twins in December. Never played them since then.

    I stick with random killer every trial, or depending on daily/challenges or my go-to oni, since i have all perks, that are available to me, unlocked on him and enjoy a basic M1 killer with the option to an on demand power (after the first hit) with my relaxed no kill 4bbq playstyle.

  • @Ruma said:

    ,,OMMFFG IMMA GONNA MAIN HIM/HER!!"

    when you see gameplay of the new killer?

    I mostly end up playing him/her a few times and then i am back to nurse and myers..

    Exactly what I did with Artist. I loved her, planned on maining her. Then I noticed survivors were disappearing from loops anytime I touched my power button. She boring asf to play and vs. Sadako I do like still and dont think thats going to change.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314781/i-am-the-only-whos-like

    Na. The closest I come is blight. I need variety and playing all killers. I get bored so easily.

    U still streaming btw? Havent checked by since i started my break from DBD.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314781/i-am-the-only-whos-like

    Na. The closest I come is blight. I need variety and playing all killers. I get bored so easily.

    this is me in basically every game that has multiple characters. it's why I never rank up in league of legends lmfao

  • @Ruma said:

    ,,OMMFFG IMMA GONNA MAIN HIM/HER!!"

    when you see gameplay of the new killer?

    I mostly end up playing him/her a few times and then i am back to nurse and myers..

    This is literally me.

    Planned to main Cenobite, and did for a while - then they gutted his addons. I still do enjoy him though.

    Planned to main Artist and...yeah, still play a great deal of her.

    Planned to main Onryo. That didn't go well. I'll check back on her if she receives some love.

    Usually though I default to Hag, Demo, Artist, Plague and sometimes Myers or Ghostface. Wraith if I'm feeling masochistic. Doctor if I want to farm BP fast.

    @Tr1nity said:

    Nurse… and Myers?

    Interesting combo of mains.

    Myers is a very...comfortable killer. He's not the best, but he's really easy to turn your brain off with and just unga bunga through games. Nemesis is similar.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314781/i-am-the-only-whos-like

    This is literally me.

    Planned to main Cenobite, and did for a while - then they gutted his addons. I still do enjoy him though.

    Planned to main Artist and...yeah, still play a great deal of her.

    Planned to main Onryo. That didn't go well. I'll check back on her if she receives some love.

    Usually though I default to Hag, Demo, Artist, Plague and sometimes Myers or Ghostface. Wraith if I'm feeling masochistic. Doctor if I want to farm BP fast.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2856143#Comment_2856143

    Myers is a very...comfortable killer. He's not the best, but he's really easy to turn your brain off with and just unga bunga through games. Nemesis is similar.

    Ha! Definitely true. Though when I want to turn off my brain I tend to go Wraith.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314781/i-am-the-only-whos-like

    This is literally me.

    Planned to main Cenobite, and did for a while - then they gutted his addons. I still do enjoy him though.

    Planned to main Artist and...yeah, still play a great deal of her.

    Planned to main Onryo. That didn't go well. I'll check back on her if she receives some love.

    Usually though I default to Hag, Demo, Artist, Plague and sometimes Myers or Ghostface. Wraith if I'm feeling masochistic. Doctor if I want to farm BP fast.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2856143#Comment_2856143

    Myers is a very...comfortable killer. He's not the best, but he's really easy to turn your brain off with and just unga bunga through games. Nemesis is similar.

    ,,Planner to main Onryo. That didn't go WELL."

    I see what you did here. xD

  • Will definitely check by soon again.

  • I did that for Artist. It’s just, no other killer can replace Spirit for me, and no other killer that BHVR will make in the future will replace her. Spirit reigns supreme in my heart!