"Event" Hooks on the game.
Recently when playing on the game I noticed the hooks have the bottoms to them like "Event" hooks usually have to indicate there an event hook
is this a bug or has this always been there?
Recently when playing on the game I noticed the hooks have the bottoms to them like "Event" hooks usually have to indicate there an event hook
is this a bug or has this always been there?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've literally never seen a hook aura like that, event or not.
at least in the past to distinguish between a event or regular hook a base was added like that so you could know to hook a survivor on that hook for extra BP.
Why its on the game map right now i have no idea, either a glitch or a saw themed event in the future mabye?
In the past event hooks have just had different coloured auras. I've never seen a base on a hook.
maybe they don't do it for events anymore. but they used to.