Do you think we will we ever see an actual Irish character?
No deathslinger does not count. He is the son of Irish immagrants he never even set foot in Ireland.
I feel there is 2 iconic horror monsters with roots in Ireland. Dracula was written by the Irish author Bram Stoker and banshees come from béan sí or ben síde for the more contemporary for the time of its actual origins. I am really hoping if we get banshee killer they will be Irish, maybe dracula too but since the character is con . sidered romanian or transylvanian its unlikely they would do an Irish version just because of the author's origins but I can still dream.
So what do you think the odds of us getting an Irish killer at some point is because personally I am sick of so many NA killers/survivors. Recently there does seem to be an end to this trend since Blight/Felix Twins/Elodie Trickster/Yun Jin and Artist have all been outside of NA. I do think we can take a break from Eastern Asia and focus more on Oceania/Africa/Western Asia.
Comments