Nurse
I am quite happy to have her back again. Not a main but I love playing her. The first couple days she was back were insane. A great run of games but playing today, I am missing by milliseconds and millimeters, which is how it was for the longest time on ps4. I have seldom missed hitting someone camping a pallet but today, it's like I've never done it. It looks like I am out of synch. Survivors moving farther away than what I have seen before. I am literally missing every time. Not sure if it's just my imagination or I became profoundly bad in a day but...anyone else seeing a desync issue?
Comments
If you are on console, your ping, your opponent's, or both may be a bit high (in the 150ms). There is some variance so it may just be one of these days.
I've just played a few games with her and she is feeling fine (PC, Steam, Europe).
Check your ping and survivor ping when this is happening. Nurse is extremely affected by survivor ping
Yeah, it was just two matches and it looks back to normal now. I was panicking. She is my lovely. My ping is now about 60 but y'all are right. I wasn't even thinking about that. Thanx.
Twice, I've been unable to swing at the end of the blink. Actually, that has been around for awhile but quite infrequent. Having these games though...where I can't hit anyone and end up with 1 or 2 hooks. Never had this before.
Ok, now I see. Ps4 nurse has been reverted back to how she was before her rework. Any other ps4 nurses, tell me your experience but she is back to her old self. 5 games in a row now with a DC at the end. I'm not so sure how I continued playing her so long before.