No offense but...

To the people who complain about solo q, why not just, ya know, get some friends to play with? The game is easier that way.

Comments

  • I'll get a mail-order bride, but she can stay wherever she lives, and I only pay her to play DBD SWF with me. Seems like a good solution, though she'll probably dump my ass in short order, not because the money isn't good, but because she's got to play DBD.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2853490#Comment_2853490

    So am I. Most people on this forum probably don't like me. I usually just say whatever I'm thinking, and I can come off as rude at times. No one would play with me, lol. Actually, I did have some friends that played but they all quit.

    That should be why people like you. Always be you and say whats on your mind. That is what the forums are supposed to be but instead its primarily an echo chamber.

    I rarely ever agree with you but your opinions matter....I like you. The killer in me dont though but respects nonetheless.

1 2 ›