Collection of bugs I've discovered this patch

My last post died due to the edit button bug oof

So yeah, I decided to just make one post with all of these instead of separate ones. Maybe they'll get noticed better this way.

Bug 1: Survivors' hitboxes are inconsistent

This is probably the most impactful of the bunch. Whether it be a normal attack or a huntress' hatchet for example, sometimes they hit like they're supposed to, and sometimes they hit when they're a clear miss. This even happens in first person (killer's perspective). Half the time you don't even need to see the survivor on screen to hit them.

Bug 2: The Hag's traps sometimes hit you

This one's pretty weird but it has happened to me twice so far. I even stayed near the triggered trap and watched it disappear to make sure it was really the trap and not The Hag herself. I think this happens when The Hag does a normal attack elsewhere while the trap in its triggered state. I assume so since she was chasing the obsession one of the times the trap hit me.

Bug 3: Nea's pants

Yes. The Baggy Denim Pants keep going through the vest and it's irritating to look at. Pretty certain this happens with all the available vests she has.

Bug 4: Some survivors' scream when hooked is unusually long

Detective Tapp and Adam Francis come to my mind at first but I recall hearing some female survivor doing this as well. It's kinda funny to hear someone scream for full 5 seconds at first but it gets annoying very quickly.

Bug 5: Even a perfectly timed stun with a pallet doesn't make the killer drop a survivor if Spirit Fury activates

Even the perk's description says that The Entity will instantly break the pallet but the killer still suffers from the stun effect penalty, which means that the survivor should be dropped. Hell, even the killer I was against said how it was weird they didn't drop the player they were carrying.

Bug 6: Sometimes the game starts instantly when joining a lobby.

And by that I mean, you press the button to find a game, and after the loading screen is done, the offering screen comes up. This probably happens when someone leaves in the last 5 seconds before the game starts and you are the replacement for them. This wouldn't be that much of a problem but the offering you've picked before searching for a game doesn't get used. It could be the same thing for items.

That's all folks

Comments