So this is definitely a hint to a future chapter right?
Who's excited for a spider killer?
Who's excited for a spider killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m pretty sure that’s referring to the Entity’s minion thingies. The Entity itself is an arachnoid-esque eldritch world-devourer.
I don't think a giant spider works... it needs to walk through doors
I don't think so, if this charm is supposed to represent the entity, then it should have this thing inscribed in it:
and from what I can see, this exact pattern isn't on the charm. It's probably referring to an actual mother spider who will probably be a future killer.