A different kind of complaint about matchmaking

I'd really love to see a feature implemented that made it increasingly unlikely to get the same killer/map/players in multiple trials in a row.

I usually play this game in bursts. I'll log in and play just a few matches before I have to leave to do something else or get bored/frustrated. I don't care who the killer is or what the map is (unless they are brand new), I do not want to play against or on them 2-3 times one after the other. It's not fun and it happens to me way too often, given how many killers, maps and players there are. And no, it's not even just Nurses or Blights. It has happened with Twins (shocking, I know), Trappers, Pigs, etc.

I understand it's going to happen from time to time and I'd especially be okay if this feature was deactivated or lessened when there is a new map or killer or a newly updated killer.

Comments