Places you DON'T want to go as Billy
Number 1:
Lery's
Number 2:
Hawkins (Good riddance to this place)
Number 3:
This abomination
HONORABLE MENTIONS
Number 1:
Lery's
Number 2:
Hawkins (Good riddance to this place)
Number 3:
This abomination
HONORABLE MENTIONS
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah, time to play some matches as Hillbilly. What on Earth could possible go wro-
Don't forget Midwich.
Yeah I definitely didn’t go 4 gens without getting a single hit my last time I played Billy…
The Game
Most people play Billy with engravings these days, good luck doing anything in the map without either hitting a wall or one of the 80 billion pallets
Lo-pro chains make it sort of playable tho I guess