is scp driver bannable?

I am using a ps3 controller to play dead by daylight, however to get the controller to work on my PC i am using a program called scp driver (i have tried to get the controller to work through steam, but it doesn't seem to recognize it). So i am just wondering if using controller programs like this could get you banned? I read that someone claimed you could, but i don't see how a program to use my controller with my pc could be bannable?

Comments

  • It definitely shouldn’t be bannable.

    But then again programs like that could enable macros etc and it may be that EasyAntiCheat decides it’s bannable and then the devs can’t/won’t do anything to lift that ban.


    though I guess a definite answer can only be provided from BHVR..

  • You wont get banned for using that. Its just a driver to make dualshock controllers work afaik