Why do survivors constantly....

box themselves in where the last 3 gens are near each other. 

It happens at rank one matches constantly. It’s comical after over a year playing this game to witness this constantly. 

I always try to get the middle gen first 

Comments

  • Lots of people don't pay attention to placement and care only to add gen pressure. Honestly if you have a coordinated team and still have at least 3 people alive it isn't too hard to get a gen during a 3 gen lock-down.

    I play solo when playing survivor and at rank 1 I find most (definitely not all) teammates have enough common sense to work it out.

    The only time I would say a 3 gen lock-down is near impossible to beat is against the Doctor simply because madness 3 takes away what little time you have to work on gens by forcing you to "snap out of it" and his range (especially if using Sniper-build Doctor) makes it tough to get work done.