PWYF + Twins
Devs, you did the Twins dirty when you changed that Victor burns up Play With Your Food stacks, despite not being able to earn or use them. This perk is already so niche and seldom used, I don't understand how you just decide to make different rules that ignore the perk's description and functionality everywhere else in the game.
If anything, give Victor the PWYF speed boost and I'll be happy. If not, you need to revert this. It essentially boils down to a bug, as the perk is not working as intended.
Comments
If Victor can’t benefit from PWYF then he shouldn’t be consuming it. That‘s silly.
Then where is the haste for Victor?
Trickster loses a token PER KNIFE which is silly
I think pwyf should only lose tokens when a survivor loses a health state from an attack
Yes but at the same time Victor technically does not have PWYF equiped so why should he lost stacks.
I disagree, only because killers like Cannibal would use it to simply shred through all the pallets in a matter of a couple minutes. I wouldn't mind if the perk worked oppositely of what it does now though, like STBFL and Dying Light. Go for everyone but the obsession. Since tokens are so easy to lose.
as i said on the other post with the same topic
take deathslinger's gun as an example, it can shoot which can injure a survivor which means it's counted as a special attack which then consumes the play with your food token
victor is chartlotte's power, she can unbind him to control him and be able to preform a pounce which is considered a special attack
I remember the days of PWYF Twins, such a shame they nerfed it
Tricksters knives though
I agree. The logical answer is to not use PWFY on Twins. It’s just not good on some killers: Cannibal, Trickster, now Twins.
trickster's knifes are a weird exception, they can injure, but you need a whooping 6 of them to get the injure in the first place and every signle one is counted as a special attack
blight had the same thing where launching a lethal rush counted as a special attack which got changed to count laucnhing a lethal rush attack as a special attack so it's probably an oversight