DbD the Board Game
Can you camp and tunnel in the game? I main Killer
Can you camp and tunnel in the game? I main Killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actually in one of the articles about the board game they mentioned that you can’t take actions in the same area twice in a row, you have to keep moving to a new area each turn. They did that to help mix things up and get more interactions going.
I'm waiting for the random bug mechanic.
Sauce?
The full rulebook is available on the game developers website. But basically each turn all players play movement cards facedown simultaneously and then reveal them. If for some reason a player doesn’t move then they don’t get to interact with the area. (Applies to both killers and survivors, if you don’t move it’s like passing.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kGPIasWifBvFM0BuU0sKjpdNPaNCvIB1/viewIly for showing me this! :>