Triage Achievement

I think it’s bugged. Survivors literally come to me and I fully heal them, but no progress. Anyone else having the same issue and a solution?

Comments

  • Nevermind, i found out how it works. Pretty complicated though.

  • how does it work i want to know?

  • @evancalgary said:

    how does it work i want to know?

    Untitled Image
    • Body is 1 character too short.


  • I just figured this would be one of those achievements that naturally gets completed.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I just figured this would be one of those achievements that naturally gets completed.

    It is, but it kinda takes long

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I just figured this would be one of those achievements that naturally gets completed.

    I agree, in the sense that I don't think there's any reliable way to farm this outside a SWF. And even in a party, you rely on killers dropping chase, or playing hit'n'run... in CoH era, mind you.

    The only sensible strategies are, imho:

    • to run Empathic Connection and to sit on gens aka the captain obvious strat.
    • Or, to set a CoH boon and stand in the area, assuming it's gonna be a rally point for all injured survivors. But you're throwing the match for that.