PS5 app error when playing Jeff/ going for adept

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Jeff in a public match with only his perks

Step 3 : App error in ps5/game crashes and gives DC penalty

I'm not sure what caused the app to crash except I got an app error 3x in a row while trying to get my adept for Jeff with only his perks equipped. The final time I was healing another player with friends in the Eyrie of Crows level and I got an app error. Prior to that it happened on 2 other maps while just walking around. I can't remember what maps they were at this time.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - Jeff
  • Perks played - Jeff's perks only
  • Map - Eyrie of crows and I want to say MacMillans?
  • Frequency of the issue - happened 3x in a row last night resulting in a 3 minute and then two separate 11 minute penalties!

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • Images - I was unable to obtain any
  • Videos - On the 3rd app crash I gave permission to Sony to send a video along with the app error crash report but I was unable to save it for posting here.

My player name is ohmydiamondz on PS5. Will you please consider removing these last 3 disconnection penalties as well? I did not intend or want to DC and I don't think I should be penalized for simply wanting to play the game. Thank you.

Tagged: Pending

Comments