Eh. With different outfits/characters, charms will show up different places. Sometimes it's on their hip (where intended), sometimes the leg, sometimes even the crotch. I think it's mostly dependent on whatever you're wearing, and if it clips in that spot.
Or this could be a legit bug/unintended. Idk anymore. /shrug
I've reached out to support at least three times, for me it doesn't matter the cosmetic or charm, it'll happen to a specific survivor and then it never goes away. I really wish they would fix this. Been this way for months and support does nothing to help.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh. With different outfits/characters, charms will show up different places. Sometimes it's on their hip (where intended), sometimes the leg, sometimes even the crotch. I think it's mostly dependent on whatever you're wearing, and if it clips in that spot.
Or this could be a legit bug/unintended. Idk anymore. /shrug
I've reached out to support at least three times, for me it doesn't matter the cosmetic or charm, it'll happen to a specific survivor and then it never goes away. I really wish they would fix this. Been this way for months and support does nothing to help.