Does Technician prevent the sound alerts given off from Call of Brine?
Title. Curious if there is a perk to directly counter it. If not, then Rookie Spirit & Spine Chill may have to settle for foreshadowing perks.
Title. Curious if there is a perk to directly counter it. If not, then Rookie Spirit & Spine Chill may have to settle for foreshadowing perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Call of Brine notification looks like the one you get from Tinkerer, so I doubt it. At least it shouldn't.
I figured as much. Thanks for the confirmation.
I wouldn't think so, since Technician prevents noise alerts from failed skill checks and, I believe, Call of Brine triggers them on Good skill checks.