Next year's Halloween event wishes

To be frank, I was quite disappointed that they didn't give every survivor (non-licensed) an outfit for this year's Halloween event.

Also regarding the outfits, I feel like they should be more "Halloween" themed y'know? A few of my ideas as an example:
- Kate in an Alice in Wonderland outfit

  • David in some sort of superhero costume

Lemme know what you think in the comments

Comments

  • I want something darker...more gothic.

    This year's event was more of a spring flavored event, especially for a game as dark as this.

    Please....more horror content, not just bright orange flowers....that was a major disappointment....especially when you have a character who is LITERALLY the face of Halloween....and you did NOTHING with him....AND he had a brand new movie out. Seruously!?! But you chose orange gooey costumes.that stand out like a sore thumb??? Yes, they look cool but I won't use them.

    I am not sure who Green lit this year's event, but please....do not let him/her be in charge of ANY future events! This was actually the biggest gaming disappointment for this particular holiday.

    Hell....Even DCUO does a better Halloween event than this game. 
  • @Rudio1337 said:
    To be frank, I was quite disappointed that they didn't give every survivor (non-licensed) an outfit for this year's Halloween event.

    Also regarding the outfits, I feel like they should be more "Halloween" themed y'know? A few of my ideas as an example:
    - Kate in an Alice in Wonderland outfit

    • David in some sort of superhero costume

    Lemme know what you think in the comments

    I would have loved more survivor cosmetics (killer ones were great though) but it would be tough to make anything too akin to a licensed character. It would have to be something inspired by Alice in Wonderland or inspired by a specific superhero. I don't think DBD wants to spend a fortune on skins when their artistic team probably has some great ideas in the oven.