Looking for any Trapper Build

hi!

i'm not good at experimenting with perk builds so i wanna ask forums for some builds on trapper.

not really a trapper main but i wanna try other stuff other than the devour hope build i have.

(Note: I'm fine with meta perks but don't just give me a full meta build) i'll be looking forward for any suggestions that this will have!

Comments

  • This video shows a good starting place for build templates on trapper. I'm still leveling mine currently, but with what I got right now i'm running Pop, Scourage Hook PR, Dark Devotion, and Agitation. For a basement trap focused build i'd swap DD for Iron Grasp. NOED and No way out are solid and could also be used if you want a more end-game-focused build since you'll most likely be giving up some early game pressure to setup.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTesdUvYbI