Thoughts on Sadako ?? --

im ngl im having fun playing survivor with this killer! this is the most fun i have had since Trickster -- i see alot of people saying she is weak but i am seeing so many games played with her, i enjoy her alot and she isnt as annoying in my opinion as most of the other killers. What are you guys thoughts on Sadako? Are you enjoying playing with/against her?

Comments

  • @Maperson said:

    Imo she's trash, another copy paste killer

    Lol survivor main think sadako is OP.

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2847070#Comment_2847070

    Like that's something new, I think most of them just say that for the sake of not buffing her, because atm she is very easy to beat

    I doubt that. She is new and some people don't know how to play against her yet.

    Edit- She is my favorite killer now and she is my new main! She is super fun to play as. Definitely the most fun I've had playing killer in a long time.

  • I definitely enjoy playing her more than Wraith. ๐Ÿ™‚ Her ability to go in and out of stealth at will just feels much more fluid and fun since she never actually has to stop moving the whole time. If anything I'm finding her stealth and invisibility to be her best asset so far, even more than her teleportation and especially more than her Condemned which doesn't seem to do all that much to be honest. (I've gotten a couple of Condemned kills at the very tail end of matches but that's about it. I'm sure it's given a bit of slowdown with some survivors actually taking some time to remove stacks, but that's hard to judge from my perspective as the killer so even if it's working it's not as exciting as the phasing.) Just tonight I played a round with her and got a 3k with a close hatch against four Iri 1 players which, even though Grades don't mean as much as people think, was still a cool endgame screen to see. ๐Ÿ˜„

    I'm certainly not going to claim she's the best killer in the game or anything like that, but she definitely seems playable and I'm having a good time with her so far. 2 1/2 stars out of 5 probably in terms of overall effectiveness is my guess (I put Wraith at 2 stars), but she's climbing up to 4 stars in terms of my favorite killers to play just based on her style and aesthetic.