Hag's Waterlogged Shoe is pretty funny
I finally got around to trying Hag's Waterlogged Shoe. For reference:
Waterlogged Shoe
Increases the Movement speed of The Hag by +4.5 % to 4.6 m/s.
Survivors suffer from a Hindered
Status Effect while inside a Phantasm Trap's Trigger range, reducing their Movement speed by -9 %.
Disables the ability of The Hag to teleport to triggered Phantasm Traps.
Waterlogged Shoe trumps all other Add-ons.
I don't normally use this add-on, not because it's bad, but because Hag's daily mission requires her to get hits "after teleporting" which you obviously can't do with the Shoe. But I finally gave it a YOLO whirl and it's actually kind of funny to watch survivors get super confused in the chases. 😄 Basically I just went around blocking all the doorways and narrow passages at tiles I figured survivors would run to, like the entrances to the shack, and then got into chases. I got at least three or four hits out of people running into the phantasm, getting stuck, and then panicking trying to turn around and go another way. (I also ran it with the green add-on that increases the duration of the phantasms by 35% so the blockage lasts even longer.)
Don't get me wrong - this add-on is terrible. Teleporting to get hits is WAAAAY better than just being a normal 115% speed basic attack killer whose only special ability is they can put mannequins in doorways. But it actually did work better than being a basic attack killer with no add-on at all, and is kind of fun as a gimmick, so I'll probably do it again. 🙂
Comments