HELP

Can you guys see peoples steam profile in the lobby? Appareantly I can't open no ones profile anymore, idk if its dbd bugged or my steam. I would like to know if any1 is having the same problem or know the solution. I tried clearing the cache but didn't help

Comments

  • Damn, idk what to do, tried to relog, put on private then public again, cleared cookies and browser. Nothing seems to work

  • Make sure you have the steam overlay in-game enabled. Go to: Steam > Settings > In-Game and make sure you have "Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game" checked.

  • @Pepsidot said:

    Make sure you have the steam overlay in-game enabled. Go to: Steam > Settings > In-Game and make sure you have "Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game" checked.

    Thank you! That was it! I turned it off a while ago, didn't know it would do that. <3