How long to complete the game?
Let's say I have a new account and I want to do:
- Unlock every perk for killer
- Have every perk available to 1 killer
How long in terms of game hours would this take?
Let's say I have a new account and I want to do:
How long in terms of game hours would this take?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
50 hours to get every killer to level 40? Then get all the perks unlocked on 1 killer? 50 hours? as a new player to the game who knows nothing and has to learn each killer as they get them to 40?
50 HOURS ?!?!
Assuming you have every killer, I'd estimate about 100-200 hours.
I have to say mate, no disrespect intended, I really would like to bag and sell what you are smoking. 50 hours.
You get like 200ish games in 50 hours. (15 min games).
Lets say ON AVERAGE being super generous as a new player with no perks/skills/clue you get 20k bp per match. Thats 4 million bloodpoints.
Please let me know about the bagging.
It actually is going to vary quite a lot depending on how often they play, if they're doing missions and rift challenges, and also if they're taking advantage of giveaways and events.
I think it takes about 1 million bloodpoints to get a character from level 1 to level 40 (very rough guess). Now an average player, before any bonuses, will get about 25k per match assuming they're using a bloodpoint offering. A brand new player though will probably not do as well, so they're looking at about 15k per match until they get more comfortable at the game.
However, that's actually a serious underestimate because the bonus experience points you get from all sorts of things can greatly increase that amount.
So if you play 2-3 matches a night you can actually get more like 50-60k average bloodpoints per match you play assuming you are taking advantage of everything above. (Not literally every match gets that much, but when you average out all the bonus points over the matches you play over that time you get quite a lot of bloodpoints to spend.) So you can essentially get 1 million bloodpoints in around 20 matches if you spread those matches out over a couple of weeks to be doing daily missions and challenges and such as you go. (If you try and grind it all out in one or two sittings it will take a lot more matches since you're not doing as many missions/challenges per match.)
Of course, that's all just unlocking one specific character's teachables. If your goal from scratch as a new player is to unlock EVERY character's teachables by getting them to level 40 then multiply all of the above by 40x. (It will take a while.)
And as far as trying to get literally every perk on every character? It's going to take a LONG time because you're looking at spending multiple millions of bloodpoints on every single character to do that. Personally I have no interest in even trying to do that, but that's just me. 🤷♂️
You ain't getting that ######### at 50 hours.
With needing the perks all on one killer, 400 hours minimum. Not gonna sugar coat, getting like 27 or so killers to level 40 then full leveling one of them to level god knows what. Is gonna take a lot of determination. IDK, I'm just oddballing it to be fair.
50-60k average, as a new player? no. no chance no not know how.
Lets be real here, we are talking killer. Suriviors are just skins, thats it - no gameplay differences.
You are lucky to scrape 20k bloodpoints per game if you are lucky.
If you want to get to 40 it takes more than 1 mil.
To clarify, the 50-60k is for an average player, new players would be getting probably 1/2 to 2/3 that much.
The 1 million bloodpoint to get to level 40 though, I'm pretty sure that's about right.