So what is the correct way to play this new killer??

She feels weak. So you sneak up on survivors at the start and possibly get an M1. Then what? The demanifest doesn't seem to help with mindgames at loops and is slow. So basically just a basic attack killer?

I've tried spamming rteleports and I've gotten 1 condemned kill in like 25 games with her and it was the very first game against a survivor who probably didn't know what they were doing.

Hit and run feels weak because of healing boon and gen speed, most survivors hold forward to a loop the second they see you emerging from a TV. I feel more confident in chase with Wraith at the moment because of his height and burst out of cloak.

I see others complaining this killer is OP and my brain feels like exploding, like what?!?

Comments

  • "So basically just a basic attack killer?"

    Yes.


    "I've tried spamming rteleports"

    Condemn was intended to be a time waster, but as is now it can pretty much be ignored afaik. So pretty much act like its not even there, focus on using TV's to be at key locations when needed.


    "I see others complaining this killer is OP"

    Those people have no idea what they're talking about.

  • She feels weak because she 100% is weak.

    What she does have going for her is her ability to teleport, a reduced terror radius, and eventually a survivor might have to spend some time removing condemned progress.

    What she doesn't have is pretty much any kind of chase power, her TVs have huge cooldowns (1 minute 40 seconds), she has a lullaby while demanifested so her "stealth" isn't really that stealthy, and condemned is still often a non-threat. I have had plenty of survivor games where I never touch a TV and escape no problem.

    "I see others complaining this killer is OP"

    She's not remotely close to OP. She's the most underwhelming killer since the release iteration of Trickster. And that's saying something because release Trickster was a nightmare.

  • @MrPenguin said:

    "So basically just a basic attack killer?"

    Yes.

    "I've tried spamming rteleports"

    Condemn was intended to be a time waster, but as is now it can pretty much be ignored afaik. So pretty much act like its not even there, focus on using TV's to be at key locations when needed.

    "I see others complaining this killer is OP"

    Those people have no idea what they're talking about.

    I honestly just cringe when I read posts that believe she is good. It is literally not even worth the time it takes to type a "no u" in response to someone that somehow believes that nonsense.