I love Sadako both side
I love Sadako survivor and killer
I love Sadako survivor and killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She’s been fun to play as. Really enjoy her mechanics. I haven’t played against her yet. Been playing too much elden ring to really get into survivor side.
She's my favorite killer that they have released so far! She is just so fun to play as and against. They did an amazing job with her.
Her chase music is such a banger
Hats off to the BHVR music and sound teams, you guys nailed it once again
The only thing I don't like is that holding on to the tape should increase the condemned status even more so. You can get way too much done with the tape in your possession.