Hard freezes with Onryo on Crow's Eye
Platform: PC/Steam
Issue: Everytime Sadako TPs to TV or uses her power the game freezes for like 5s, despite the ping being fine. It also haven't happened only me, while I was on a hook I saw survivor running for me and then they "TP" 10M back in place where they were 5s ago for me.
It is really unplayable.
Idk if it is bind to killer or just the map, or it is bc of those two, but when I faced Sadako on the Game, it wasn't that bad, the game sometimes freezed but it wasn't that noticeable like on the Crow's Eye.
I Didn't have that issue with other killers on the same map.
EDIT:
It is not just Crow's eyes. Happened today at Crotus Prenn Asylum, even tho it was not that bad as on the Crow's Eye map.
Comments