Blight is Now My New Favorite Killer To VS and Boons Least Favorite Thing in the game Next to SBMM
I really want more challenge when I play Survivor so I'm gonna be extremely happy whenever I get a Blight player cause the teams I get as Survivor half of the time just finish 3 gens so quickly with any other killer asides Nurse as well. I know many people hate Blight but, hey at least he makes Survivor challenging and more fun.
Also now Boons are my least favorite thing in DBD next to SBMM. Infinite healing that make Survivor pretty easy to play with also a speed increase to healing teammates. So I think I've decided to now avoid Circle of Healing in my games as Survivor. Gonna stay as the cleansing totem guy even if you have boons I'm just gonna break every totem now.
Bring in more challenges for Survivors devs rather than strong stuff I wanna feel afraid and intimidated by all killers rather than just mostly Blight and sometimes Nurse.
Comments