Survivor Tier List. How Often They Appear in Public Matches For You?
This is going to be very different for many people. However recently I've composed my own tier list based on how often I see these Survivors appear in my public lobbies regardless of which role I'm playing.
Does this differ much from you?

Comments
I think it’s spot on except for yui she’s in B for me. I hate Claude nea and feng super annoying on both sides
My list is relatively similar, but I get WAY more Kate, David and Dwight. I would throw them in A ahead of the 3 you run into more often.
Ace probably would be in low b or high c. Other than that, pretty close to what I experience. Or at least what I think I am experiencing.
Pretty accurate though Jeff is probably D tier imo. Barely see him besides myself playing him
Hmmm I guess for the most part. Kind of. I personally don’t see much Bills any more so I would drop him down to C-tier. Jane and Jeff drop down to D-tier. I rarely see them unless I myself am playing them. Yui is C tier for me- I’m surprised you run into that many. Ash I would move up to C, and Ace up to B. David down to C. I don’t see him like I used to. Weird now that I think about it. He used to be popular years ago.