I'm literally rematching the same TTV squad
I just 4kd them with Sadoka and I was feeling really good, it can only go downhill from here...
Ever happens to any of you?
I just 4kd them with Sadoka and I was feeling really good, it can only go downhill from here...
Ever happens to any of you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, just play about 6 games on other Killers. Idk how the matchmaking works, but that seems to help.
Yep. Especially at certain times of day.
That is so odd, I may have gotten a single survivor here or there rematched back to back in a solo group, but I don't ever think that's happened to me with a full SWF. Funny time of night I guess?
Morning. Very early morning. It was a Chinese premade. Not a TTV, fortunately - but a very strong group. Fortunately the second time I queued up it was on Hag :).