PC crash when playing Sadako

Step 1: Join a match as Sadako.

Step 2: Play the match with no issues.

Step 3: Ending the match (2 or 1 survivors left), when using TV teleport or damaging a gen (Because of VFX glitch effects I guess), my PC turns off automatically.

ADDITIONAL:

  • - Maps played when crash happened: Silent Hill, Fractured Cowshed, Springwood. (Though I don't think map is related to the crash).
  • -Perks: BBQ and Chilly + 3 original Sadako perks.
  • - Playing in Full Screen + Medium Graphics.
  • - Frequency: 3 of 5 matches I played with Sadako crashed. Then I gave up trying.
  • -No issues whenplayingother killers.
  • -Platform: Steam

Added a Log file, but there are many in the folder and I don't know which one is the useful one.

DeadByDaylight-backup-2022.03.09-12.04.13.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I am also experiencing intermittent crashes while using Sadako. Mine are always happening while demanifested and moving.

    Platform: Steam

    Frequency: Intermittent

    Full screen, low graphics

    Specs:

    AMD Ryzen 1800x

    NVidia 1080

    GSkill Trident DDR4 3200 32gb