best shrine of secrets?
i think this weeks really took the cake as the best one i mean ruin, selfcare, enduring, and iron will whats not to like
i think this weeks really took the cake as the best one i mean ruin, selfcare, enduring, and iron will whats not to like
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i dont think thats ever been in one before though
It was one single time around September 2017 I guess. Literally over a year not appeared in the shrine again. "RNG" did a pretty good job so far
yeah unles of course they have pharmacy and botany knowledge
I cannot get that duo out of my head.
I'm constantly asking myself "WHO TF?!"
i personally like it better then self care but thats just me
I bought Leatherface recently and got BBQ teachable just yesterday. I will be mad if it appears on the Shrine in the next weeks.
You mean Later Today =]