server issues causing DC penalties
So I have been playing a lot lately and these last 2 days I've noticed that I'm getting "disconnected from host" every few games now. I don't lag at all throughout the games but at random, I will just freeze and then get disconnected. Then I get banned for 15 minutes. Originally I thought my internet was just doing bad but I ran a few speed tests and everything is fine so I'm getting pretty pissed off that I get punished for the servers booting me out. Its not just me either this happening to my cousins who play as well.
Comments
Welcome to the club, I have a 24 hr ban from being DCed like this every other match lately. Every other game/service is fine but DBD keeps dropping me. I have over 4k hours and the game thinks I just decided to start rage quiting?