Call of Brine synergies

has someone already found some? Obviously Pop, im currently trying it with Dragons Grip.

Is it working with Eruption? Like if i down someone, does it regress 200% then again? And how does it work with Oppression? I guess the 200% only the gen which was kicked?

Comments

  • Most people probably don't have enough BP to tell yet. Pop does work really well with it on Sadoka, she gets a lot of active presence with it. I'd like to see Eruption results too, that would be amazing but I think Brine would only work on the initial like pop, because they don't want that strong a synergy.

  • ok Dragons Grip gave me no value because survivors tend to hold W or dissapear. I just thought like, with the new need to stop gen regression (because of 200%) it will be more useful but it's still a ######### perk. Gonna try out Eruption now.

  • By the wording I don't think so. Damaging a gen seems to be the act of kicking, and perks like oppression and eruption just put the gen into regression when they trigger.