Nurse blink power loop bug, recorded on video.
Platform : PC, Steam, Windows 10
DbD 5.6.0
I'm warming-up the Nurse after a few weeks without using her.
A bit after second 12, a power loop bug occurs. I've kept a few blinks before and after in case it helps getting some killer state context.
Steps to reproduce: the video should be self explanatory.
This is my 2nd or 3rd game with the Nurse since she came back. I presume I've hit right the "wrong" charge window.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY8YXYMqqdo
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
The logs, second try. I guess the game keeps the file open in exclusive access.
DeadByDaylight.logThis has to be so rare, today i was playing like 20 matches with her and this bug didn't happen. Some nostalgia of 'old' blink bug xD
she's just gasping at losing 2 gens
If you notice, the recharge bar was about one or two pixel wide when I pressed the blink button.
I believe it was the same trigger for the old bug, which is why it used to happen more in tight chases.
Maybe she was eager to chase but she knows warm-ups are always needed before doing ethereal activity. ๐