meg deserves better.
just look at her face. she looks like she got beat up as a kid
girl deserves better
girl deserves better
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The backward view makes up for it
She looks like a polish ''Karyna''
That's why I've been giving her shock therapy. It only works for a little while though. I'm still trying to find a procedure that will be effective on her.
Meg looks pissed off lol.
i recommend shock therapy to the head ehhuhuuhuuuuuh
Have you seen her when I put her to sleep?! She looks more drugged than Quentin!!!
You think Meg had it bad?? Look at Nea....