WILL IRIDESCENT SHARDS BECOME RESET TO 0 ?

pls help me . I want to save my 1000 shards but I'm confused if shards are gonna be reset to 0 after the update or not .

Comments

  • No, no and again no. This question has been answered a million times here on the forums, steam forums and Twitter. Shards will carry over to the next patch, they won't be reset.

  • Noodle said:

    No, no and again no. This question has been answered a million times here on the forums, steam forums and Twitter. Shards will carry over to the next patch, they won't be reset.

    I wouldn't ask the question if I knew the answer so no need to be angry . but thanks anyway .
  • @HIPSTERLION said:
    Noodle said:

    No, no and again no. This question has been answered a million times here on the forums, steam forums and Twitter. Shards will carry over to the next patch, they won't be reset.

    I wouldn't ask the question if I knew the answer so no need to be angry . but thanks anyway .

    I wasn't trying to sound angry, sorry if it appeared as such. But really this question is asked so frequently all anyone has to do is make use of the search bar at the top right to find the answer. Dozens of threads are made daily asking this question both on these forums and back on steam. It's also asked quite a bit of twitter. The answers are out there, all one has to do is search for it. Too many threads have been started already.

  • you should waste them for the 400k bloodpoints because the shards' price will go down.

  • Shard prices will go up for perks while the amount of bloodpoints you get for buying already own perks will go down.