Frame drops

Is anyone else having random frame drops/ lag multiple times each game too or....? I just got a new pc and I thought maybe it was hardware issue, but I only have the issue with dbd and no other games. It's not an internet issue either, as I'm constantly checking my ping. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

  • You need to update your gpu drivers.

    I had this issue also, but I had to update BOTH my graphic drivers to reduce frame drops as much as possible.

    Once you do that, the frame drops turn into little stutters which are bearable.

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    You need to update your gpu drivers.

    I had this issue also, but I had to update BOTH my graphic drivers to reduce frame drops as much as possible.

    Once you do that, the frame drops turn into little stutters which are bearable.

    I already have everything updated. It's windows 11.