Hackers just why man. It's sad.

So just played a game against a spirt and we was alright until the dcs. But come to find out the B**** was hacking. Wth why thus game ain't hard. And the crazy part is it was a xbox player guys the devs need to do to do somthing the hackers.

A capture by SPL Zombie God
A capture by SPL Zombie God


Adding my wife video too.


https://www.xbox.com/play/media/4PKAPA3U

Comments

  • All the cheater had to say was ez... devs do somthing its sad

  • I think I went up against a possible cheater the other day but I'm not sure if it was a cheat or a glitch. The end game results said that the survivor we had left behind in phase 2 had escaped the trial...

  • @Cybil said:

    I think I went up against a possible cheater the other day but I'm not sure if it was a cheat or a glitch. The end game results said that the survivor we had left behind in phase 2 had escaped the trial...

    Yeahbit probably was a hacker most likely. Youtube has videos of them all over it.