No idea what is going on

DeadByDaylight.log

Since yesterday I have been experiencing a lot of lag issues, when I hit escape to check survivors pin, there is usually someone with a very high pin, I mean like unusually high. Had 1 match yesterday where 2 survivors had over 300 pin, which is sitting on my YT ready to go live if I need to.

During a match I will be in one place, then all of a sudden I'm rewinded and I end up back where I just was, it happened in quite a few matches yesterday, even when I played survivor

I recorded and posted this match to my YT yesterday, as I actually thought the players might've been lag switching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNgufofIk58

This happened quite a lot yesterday and today I had 1 match with someone who had over 200 pin, the same thing happened consistently in the match but this time I down someone, they get back up and just constantly ran towards the wall, then I'm disconnected from the match and I get a 15-minute penalty as well.

I have validated my files but have not gone back into the game yet, posting this encase it's a problem on my end and see if there is a problem with dbd servers right now.

Tagged: Pending

Comments