[Yes or No?] Killers rely on the Exposed status too much.

NOED

Devour Hope

Starstruck

Haunted Grounds

Rancor

etc

Comments

  • No.

    Dont see them at all tbh, dont even see exposing killers either. Noed I get why people use and I dont mind versing it but I dont like how it affects data.

    But nah never see these perks

  • Yes, it's terrible when killers use perks in the game. You'll never catch a survivor relying on perks for every single thing they do.

    1. devour hope just hope you dont get a mikaela searching for bones or a jill whit counterforce coming to cleanse all totems (rare to find a jill whit it)
    2. NOED just do bones
    3. startruck depends of the cooldown and tier
    4. unlucky if you dont find any surivovrs
    5. rancor is just hope your obssesion doesent kills himself on hook
1 2 ›