timeoutCreated error
Is anyone else getting this message after searching for players right now?
Im not banned or anything
Is anyone else getting this message after searching for players right now?
Im not banned or anything
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been seeing it a lot late at night on UK/EU regions as well
Not sure why.
Yeah I’m from EU. restarting the game helps but I’m getting it game after game
From my experience if you just keep requeing over and over again you'll get a game eventually
There must be some problems with our servers at night or something because during the day they work fine