How many extra chains are supposed to spawn with impaling wire?

I don't get it, only 1 chain is supposed to spawn, right? I just went against a pinhead who spawned like 7 extra chains every time they would hit me, it was impossible to do anything. Is that supposed to happen?

Comments

  • It's every time a chain is broken I believe, so if you break all 3 chains on the environment, 6 additional chains would then target you.

  • For each chain that you break using the environment, the game will spawn 1 additional chain, for a maximum of 3 additional chains. This is a basekit effect.

    Impaling wire makes it so that each time a chain is broken using the environment, TWO additional chains spawn instead of just one, for a maximum of 6 additional chains.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    For each chain that you break using the environment, the game will spawn 1 additional chain, for a maximum of 3 additional chains. This is a basekit effect.

    Impaling wire makes it so that each time a chain is broken using the environment, TWO additional chains spawn instead of just one, for a maximum of 6 additional chains.

    Did they change it at all? I swear for the longest time only 1 chain was supposed to spawn. Did they update the basekit effect?

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2835815#Comment_2835815

    Did they change it at all? I swear for the longest time only 1 chain was supposed to spawn. Did they update the basekit effect?

    No. This was always the effect.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2835815#Comment_2835815

    Did they change it at all? I swear for the longest time only 1 chain was supposed to spawn. Did they update the basekit effect?

    It was always like that I’m pretty sure.