Nemesis zombie pathfinding on Red Forest & Backwater Swamp maps

Platform: All

Description: Essentially, I've noticed that the 'Red Forest' & 'Backwater Swamp' realms and all of its associated maps seem to be one of the most buggy when it comes to playing Nemesis. These are often the maps I will notice zombies standing perfectly still by a tree for the majority of a match or bugging out completely, effectively robbing the killer of part of their power

I've noticed this both while playing as Nemesis and playing against him. These maps in particular are just specifically buggy.

Zombie pathfinding can be a bit buggy on most maps but it's not on the same level as these ones. Zombies often get stuck on the various trees that are scattered across these maps, or they get stuck navigating slopes like the ones seen in the swamp maps.

Steps to reproduce:

Play Nemesis and observe the zombie pathfinding on these specific realms.


As stated, the issues with pathfinding is a common complain with Nemesis in general however I find these maps are the ones that are the most responsible.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Opinion Nemesis Main: It seems to me that this is not a bug, it's just that checkpoints for movement on these maps are not registered for zombies and they get stuck in chives, in bushes and stones. The worst map is the swamp, because even a tentacle cannot always hit there because of the mounds that muffle the blows