Since when did Huntress get her own lobby music?
I was not aware of this. I’m glad that she does as she’s my favorite killer, but it wasn’t stated anywhere in the News tab that she did.
I was not aware of this. I’m glad that she does as she’s my favorite killer, but it wasn’t stated anywhere in the News tab that she did.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No one was expecting this, her lobby music arrived along with the baba yaga cosmetic, everyone knew she was going to get a new lullaby but her theme music really took us by surprise
I hope this is a sign she’ll get a chase music of her own!