Anyone feel the wraith should have a buff to grab people that a hook saving when invisible

To clarify one might make more camping but for those wraiths that don't it can be anmoying having to unlock as soon as you cloak due to a hook rush and then losing the rescuer or them both from it

Comments

  • Earth? New killer is planet 😂
  • @redsopine01 said:
    To clarify one might make more camping but for those wraiths that don't it can be anmoying having to unlock as soon as you cloak due to a hook rush and then losing the rescuer or them both from it

    Is English not your first language, and are you perhaps using google translate?

  • Nope just a goof up and auto correcting 
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Nope just a goof up and auto correcting 

    I see.
    Anyway, I don't think Wraith needs that. Just makes it way too powerful, have you seen Doctor's Treatment Mode grab? They need to remove that asap.

  • Wait he can do that lol
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Wait he can do that lol

    Yup.

  • Damn that's op most docs  just keep zapping ya
  • No. Wraiths don't need anymore buffs. You received a huge speed buff already.
    A LOT of Wraiths camp. Don't think survivors aren't watching when you hook, cloak and walk to a corner and wait.

  • Nah, that's too much.

  • he needs it at least for hatch grabs that's irritating to say the least

  • @redsopine01 said:
    To clarify one might make more camping but for those wraiths that don't it can be anmoying having to unlock as soon as you cloak due to a hook rush and then losing the rescuer or them both from it

    Problem here is that Wraith becomes 100% invisible when standing still so it would highly incentivise face camping because a grab is almost always guaranteed.

  • That would just be used for camping. No thanks.

  • I usually play wraith when I play killer, and no. While sometimes it's unfortunate you have to uncloak first, its half of the pro/con of his ability, and playstyle. I enjoy having to figure out if I can come out of stealth or can afford to go into stealth to chase and maybe miss a hit/grab. Yesterday I chased someone in stealth to the hatch and just BARELY got out as she jumped in. It's the most satisfying hatch grab I think I've had, simply because of how intense it was. 
  • I'd say no mostly for the reason he's completely invis when standing still and would be way too strong for camping. If they got rid of the complete invis while standing still maybe.

  • @ReneAensland said:
    No. Wraiths don't need anymore buffs. You received a huge speed buff already.
    A LOT of Wraiths camp. Don't think survivors aren't watching when you hook, cloak and walk to a corner and wait.

    Honestly if you're going to camp as Wraith don't cloak. I love when camping Wraiths cloak because it means I'm getting them off and I can more than likely take a hit for them rather than taking a hit then unhooking.

  • @TangledHelix said:
    I'd say no mostly for the reason he's completely invis when standing still and would be way too strong for camping. If they got rid of the complete invis while standing still maybe.

    Ummm I've seen Wraiths standing still. All you need is to move your camera around and you can still see them. Unless they were moving slightly and couldn't tell.

  • Nope. There are too many camping wraiths as it is. No need to make it even easier for them.

  • Considering that he can go totally invisible if he stands still, hell no.