Playing semi-regularily

Hey all, I play pretty frequently, looking for people to play with that party up and not just take up space on my list. I'm pretty average at the game, but I'm tired of dying on my first hook lol


Add me if you care to!

cowasokeh #0001

Comments

  • @cowasokeh said:

    Hey all, I play pretty frequently, looking for people to play with that party up and not just take up space on my list. I'm pretty average at the game, but I'm tired of dying on my first hook lol

    Add me if you care to!

    cowasokeh #0001

    we play regularly on discord if you're down! Add me - Saxx#5438

  • @cowasokeh said:

    Hey all, I play pretty frequently, looking for people to play with that party up and not just take up space on my list. I'm pretty average at the game, but I'm tired of dying on my first hook lol

    Add me if you care to!

    cowasokeh #0001

    Hey cowasokeh I play a lot and just started to stream on youtube as well, my name changed to @f_raypurchase (name of youtube channel as well) I will add you and send invite.I am on ps4 and play usually late at night (East coast of U.S.) would u be ok with your voice on stream, and is the time an issue, and are u on playstation so we can party up? Let me know, and by the way I WILL GET U OFF THAT HOOK! p.s. I just joined discord and now realize meaning of #0001

  • DBD: cowasokeh #0001

    Discord: cowasokeh #9924

    PSN: cowasokeh

  • cowasokeh you can cuss all you want! It's all about having fun to me. And are you cowasokeh2 also by the way, just wonderin is all, came up when i sent friend request.

  • I just sent you an invite, my PSN is initial_speaker5