Will we ever get a DBD official Artbook?

Im curious to see the early drawings of new survivors and others- like the beta Claudette design.

Comments

  • There is an Artbook in the Deluxe Edition.
  • There is an Artbook in the Deluxe Edition.
    Oh, does that still exist? I need a cost. (Because if so, I’m going to buy it.)
  • I asked on stream once about an updated artbook and Matt’s answered and said it’s something they’d consider as an anniversary thing, so fingers crossed for next anniversary.
  • Watery said:
    There is an Artbook in the Deluxe Edition.
    Oh, does that still exist? I need a cost. (Because if so, I’m going to buy it.)
    There's no way to upgrade your game to the Deluxe Edition, but you can google for it.
  • Watery said:
    There is an Artbook in the Deluxe Edition.
    Oh, does that still exist? I need a cost. (Because if so, I’m going to buy it.)
    There's no way to upgrade your game to the Deluxe Edition, but you can google for it.
    So, I would have to buy another copy of this game in order to get it? Would that mean I’d lose all my progress on my current account?