Could After Care be buffed?
I was trying out the perk today and it was actually pretty useful. But would it be op if it never reset after being hooked? If so what buffs would you give it?
I was trying out the perk today and it was actually pretty useful. But would it be op if it never reset after being hooked? If so what buffs would you give it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably wouldn't be "op" in the sense that it wouldn't be better than the meta perks, but it'd probably outshine most of the other teammate-info perks other than kindred maybe.
I mean I feel like you should keep the auras. I don’t think it would be better than the usual meta but definitely in the deliverance (pseudo meta) category. Good perk. I would use it more