Deathslinger's Iridescent Add-on ''Hellshire Iron'' rework idea:
- Successfully spearing a survivor instantly reloads The Redeemer.
- The Deathslinger moves at 4.2 m/s.
For context, 4.4 m/s is standard.
Thoughts?
For context, 4.4 m/s is standard.
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no idea why it was even reworked into an Undetectable addon in the first place, it would've been good with a 32m default terror radius.
I really like the auto-reload. But the movement speed reduction is not really necessary. Great change tho
I feel like it's not useless as is. I've had a lot of interactions where I spear someone and then instantly get another hit on someone else who was nearby because they were confused, thinking I had disappeared
this before the nerfs would have been omega OP, not it would be realy powerful but not too broken
105% ms is pretty slow, especially when you're going to have a 32 meter terror radius. Though the effect is nice, I'd expect it to go as well as scratched mirror myers on any map that isn't indoor.